Assessment – Diagnostic evaluations
Case Management – Coordinate, link, and arrange services
Counseling – Individual, family, and group therapy
Crisis Intervention Services – Emergency services
Behavior Modification – Provides the individual with redirection and modeling of appropriate behaviors in order to enhance his or her functioning in a community setting.
Family Support – To enable the family or caregiver to serve as a knowlegable member of the individual’s treatment team and to develop and/or improve the ability of families or caregivers to appropriately care for the individual.
Psycho-Social Rehabilitation (PSR) – Restoration or strengthening of skills needed to promote and sustain independence and stability in their living, learning, social and working environments.
RPS Programs Offered
• Summer Camp
• Providing to children in specific school locations
• Creating an avenue to increase accessibility of mental health services in a non-stigmatizing environment
• Provide early intervention and prevention services
• Consult with teachers and school staff to advocate
• Educate about the social, emotional, and psychiatric needs
Community Based Services
• Provide mental health services to at risk children in their community
• Provide behaviorally-oriented services to youth and their families to maintain youth in their community environment
• Select Health